This is not the traditional way to do it but a cheat version using my tomato sauce. Do note picture above is an EXTRA meat version for the kid.
- 1 minced shallot or onion
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1lbs ground beef or pork or veal
- 500ml tomato sauce
- Heat a pan over medium heat, soften the onion.
- Add the garlic and let it cook for 20 seconds or so then add your meat. Cook for about 8 minutes, stirring and breaking clumps every now and then.
- Add the tomato sauce and let it simmer for about 12 minutes.
- Adjust with salt and pepper