Let’s get to it
Please adjust garlic quantity to your taste. With one bulb I find there’s only a hint of garlic, 2 is my magic number, 3 is too powerful.
- 169gr softened unsalted butter
- 2 bulbs of garlic
- ~1tbps freshly chopped parsley
- Roast the bulb of garlic in the oven for 30 mins at 350F. I put it on a baking sheet with foil paper.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool ~5 mins.
- Extract the garlic from the peel and put the garlic in a bowl and mash it. Add the butter and mash it with the garlic.
- At this point add minced parsley, salt to taste
- This will keep in your fridge for 7-10 days but I prefer to just freeze it in an ice cube tray. I then transfer them in a Ziploc bag and take one off when needed. Either thaw in the fridge or nuke it in the microwave for ~10 seconds.
|Frozen garlic butter, just pop them out
and toss them in a Ziploc
Extra: If you feel like playing around there are multiple ways you can modify the taste of it this butter. Here are a couple of items you may want to add and test if you like it
- Soy sauce
- Lemon juice
- Chives or onions
- Parmesan cheese