The big downside other than carbs intake is they are only good for a day and as soon as you assemble it, the cracker will unfortunately slowly start to lose its crispness.
- Graham cracker (see how-to here)
- Marshmallow ( see how-to here )
- 3-400g chocolate ( I used Callebaut 823 for a rich milk chocolate flavor but you could use dark )
- First, you want to do the marshmallow as they will stay fresh for a few weeks. The day you want to do the s’more, do the crackers.
- What I did is tempered some chocolate and dip one side of each cracker in. Afterward, I chopped in half a marshmallow and put the 2 pieces on it. Using a culinary torch, I grilled the marshmallow then quickly put another layer of cracker on top ( chocolate face in ) and press it down gently to mush the marshmallow a bit.
When ready to serve, using the torch again, grill some more on the side of the marshmallow.
Obviously, if you have a campfire going its less hassle 😉